What's new

Thunder Dungeon Tips For All Acts

Zoraos

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
I changed this from just act 1 since most the same information applies to all acts

Notable Enemies:
- Yelo(bow fox)
Very dangerous in early acts, while in later stages he has more of a sniper role with a light element single target attack nobody gets reduced damage and you may lose units to him if you're not careful. And apparently has an initiative bug that makes going first harder.
-
Caleb(pink hair gun)
In the early acts he's just a tad annoying and the only thing to fear is his Light/Fire and defense debuff AOE attack, but later in the 15v15 and 25v25 he becomes the biggest threat due to his insane intercepts mixed in with def debuff and ability to hurt earth types.
-
Torkel(dwarf great-sword)
Strong basic attacks, has aoe, but slows the team down unless he's with yelo then he becomes more of a threat
- Lola(fist cat)
High initiative, strong AOE, decent basic, but low health so she's worth taking down sooner than later.
- Mertha(Yellow fur, dual swords)

Decent basics and ST but like Rollaug isn't to formidable in later stages.
- Rollaug(Skull Helm,Spear)
Strong single target BB so he's noticeable in the earlier acts but 15v15 and 25v25 he isn't priority.
- Melker(yellow hair bow) Honestly not that bad he does have an electric BB but he shows up less than most
Basically kill Yelo or Caleb if they are there, the others are what you don't want the last enemy to be.

Special Enemies
- Lewin(yellow hair, spear)
Ignore him and save him for last enemy to gain max BC before going into next stage since his damage isn't noticeable and he has no BB.
- Sarya(female staff )
Like lewin she has no BB but does produce a large amount of BC for the enemy, sometimes you'll notice her with the Scepter of Berserkerfell which produces a large amount of BC, you can either choose to kill her or leave her last depending on if there's lewins around. The other staff she wields has a large dodge rate so if you plan to kill her use BB

Important Notes
- The enemies are just like you they generate and use brave crystals, they have initiative, and they're ascended.
- Saving up max BC before going into the next round makes things much easier.
- Buffs carry through stages so end a stage using your buffs(def,atk,mag) to make the start of next stage easier.
- If you can get 6* ALPHA he was a huge help for me healing some units 300+ and can be filled with 3-4 AOE BB.
Screenshot_113.png

Unit Skills:
- Brook lead with general presence is generally best and you want all your units to be in the area of 1000+ health, for stages with 1 squad use your best leader.
- Bring Energy Rush or high BC weapons, this is a multistage dungeon and you want your units full a majority of the time.
- For earlier stages bring ST units to quickly get rid of enemies(2-3 preferred)
- Bring a healer, with multiple stages you want your units full before going into the next.

Unit Recommendations:
- Brook(leader, reeds sword)
- Hanna(healer, ST BB)
- Baldr(ST BB, Def Debuff, Energy Rush, Blaze Force)
- Tempest(3* Energy Rush, 3* BB)
- Peona(Free Ascend, Def Stance, 4* Spirit)
- Erik(Initiative, ST BB, only if you don't have Baldr or Tempest)
- Nora(Leader, ST BB, Healer)
- Oliver(Decent Lead, Good BB)
- Saava(Poison!?, AOE, Initiative)
- Williem(AOE)
- Nooa(Intercept,Healing Skill Through Resonance)
- Siv(AOE,Block)

I excluded most SR units but many are viable, also this is just a short list it all depends on your team and how you resonate.

The Strategy:
The same strategy applies for almost all act, on the first stage you want to keep as many units as you can alive. Leave Lewin or Sarya last and max out your BC(by guarding if you must) and repeat.
The first stage is undoubtedly the hardest due to starting with no BC and choosing whether to heal or attack and that\s why I suggest 6* ALPHA since you can do both(attack to fill him then he heals everyone)

All Thunder Weapons Stats
Atk,Mag,HP,Def 25%
20 Initiative
Adds thunder element

Videos
Act 1:
(100% Free)
Act 2:
(100% Free)
Act 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinblTpar_o (70% Free)
Act 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8XgyNq3RHQ
Act 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRhxNQTqC4o

Last edited:

Zoraos

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
I'll add that if you're running all earth Caleb is a much bigger threat than Yelo, this becomes more noticeable in stages with higher squad numbers

Last edited:

Vannilla

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Vannilla
In the end, Yelo is dangerous only because of his Brave Burst.
If you manage to keep him without crystals, it's not too different from Melker. Lola and Mertha do more damage from normal attacks.

About teams, if there you have or can obtain a staff or a bow that decrease the crystal cost of skills, equip it to Hanna or Nora and use her as a healer (Lavender is obviously a no).
Probably if you have an ascended Oliver with good stats, you don't have to worry about the weapon.

If you, like me, have a Hanna with insane stats (i.e. everything above 230 without skill boosts), just spam her Brave Burst as soon as you have the necessary amount of crystals. Healing becomes secondary then.
For reference, at the time of this writing, my Hanna is at 734-251-236-279 (23/23 spheres used.)