What's new

Sphere farming

Grullander

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Grullander
Hey all, been playing a while and I want to start focusing on a decent team, but where would I farm for spheres and rolls?

Zoraos

3★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
for now the lunar parade event since you have a chance at free rare summon tickets + decent karma, but normally you'd have to do karma parade and buy them with a karma summon. You could try your luck at royal parade for a burst frog but the chances are so low that you'd have better luck with the karma(9 karma summons or 2 royal runs basically)

Taloo

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Taloo
For spheres karma all the way unless an event parade is running like the current New Years parade. 2-3k less karma but gives tickets, gold, and event currency when there is one.

However Sunday parade does drop summon shards as well as frogs so if you need roles for the units in the shard rotation I'd farm royal parade over karma on Sundays.

Zoraos

3★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
I've run royal a total of 5 times and have only received 1 burst frog and 0 shards, you get a rainbow shard from dailies and arena silver gate+ so until they change up the rewards it's hard to say that royal is worth it.

Vannilla

3★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Vannilla
Yeah, the royal parade makes sense only if you are desperate for a frog for whatever reason.
Most prizes are things you can get in larger quantities with less energy from other parades (which are available when the royal is playable.)
I usually run that parade once or twice every week on average, and so far I've got only one frog and about 3 rainbow crystals, so it isn't really worth it but to have fun beating those specific enemy troops (I find that mission somewhat enjoyable.)

Dredgel

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Dredgel
royal parade only makes sense if unit you want sphere for are from very rare occupation like Baldr/winetan dragon or rune spy(not worth but is rare)

Teoscorpion91

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Teoscorpion
Discord Name
Teoscorpion
:confused: Somtimes I gotcha 1/2, somtime 1/10... i don't know how this work...

Teoscorpion91

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Teoscorpion
Discord Name
Teoscorpion
:(

I think the infusion units will be cheaper than catching frogs.
Someone try it?

Vannilla

3★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Vannilla
If you are farming for spheres for units that are not Halloween Lucy or Baldr, getting units from silver tickets, karma summons, or the once-a-day free summon is the better choice.
If you want to power up the rune spy, just use those methods, no need for frogs.

For example, Hanna gets a +7% for each unit, so with five units you have (supposedly) a 35% chance of getting at least one sphere (or maybe you have a 7% chance of getting one sphere from a single unit, but it's not too different.)
Since collecting 5 units is easy (something like getting five in a week), it certainly is cheaper to increase the number of spheres this way than collecting frogs.

Taloo

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Taloo
% to gain a sphere goes down as your max spheres increase.

During the new years event I spent between 400 and 500k karma on summons. Fusing to same act units 100% of the time resulted in more than 20 but less than 30 spheres gained. Didnt track it well, sorry.

Teoscorpion91

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Teoscorpion
Discord Name
Teoscorpion
If you are farming for spheres for units that are not Halloween Lucy or Baldr, getting units from silver tickets, karma summons, or the once-a-day free summon is the better choice.
If you want to power up the rune spy, just use those methods, no need for frogs.

For example, Hanna gets a +7% for each unit, so with five units you have (supposedly) a 35% chance of getting at least one sphere (or maybe you have a 7% chance of getting one sphere from a single unit, but it's not too different.)
Since collecting 5 units is easy (something like getting five in a week), it certainly is cheaper to increase the number of spheres this way than collecting frogs.
Interestingly, did not think about it. Thank you. :hmm:

Fargast

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Fargast
I have a question, why the same bb/bg in one character is situated in all his 3 steps? Example at 3 star he has king sheld, but he had also at 4/5 star... is this a bug?

Vannilla

3★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Vannilla
I have a question, why the same bb/bg in one character is situated in all his 3 steps? Example at 3 star he has king sheld, but he had also at 4/5 star... is this a bug?
No, that's just how the unit is designed.
Having a certain skill earlier can make a difference!

Taloo

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Taloo
same opinion/experience here, tho no proof of any kind to back it up :(

it would be nice if we could get any official statement regarding this.
Its a fact. At 21 spheres you lose 1% chance of increase on further fusions. Dont remember the other cutoffs offhand.