Important Q&A Session - Ask Us Anything! [Jan. 11 - Jan. 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumi Elie

English Community Manager
Staff member
Discord Name
Elie

Hey, everyone! Welcome to our first ever developer Questions & Answers session!

In here, you’re free to ask anything to our developer team, whether it’s about the future of the game, specifics about a feature or about a suggestion you’d like to see happen!

Just make sure to respect these few rules:

• Maximum 2 questions per member.
• Before posting, make sure you’ve read the answered questions in our Q&A in-game news.
• Avoid duplicate questions. You can like someone’s post to show support for their questions.
• Be clear and to the point. A short and well thought-out question is better than a confusing paragraph.
• No off-topic discussions in this thread, please.

This session will end on January 15 at 07:00 am (PST / UTC-8). We will then pick the most interesting questions and publish answers from the team later this month!

Thanks for participating!
- The Last Summoner Team​

Laz

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Lazaros
Hey guys quick question, will LE units or LE weapons ever come back over the course of the game. E.g Shion, Avant, Monach Etc. Thanks

END5564

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
E.N.D
My two Questions:
1. Will we be able to evolve our units beyond 5 stars in the future like the spirits?
2. How many chapters will there be in Season 1?

MaxWilly

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
MaxWilly
Only 1 question
1. Is there any difference in stat if we ascend first then upgrade the stat spheres compared to upgrade stat spheres first then ascend? Will we still get the same unit final stats?

Unnam

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Unnam
Discord Name
Unnam
Only 1 question
1. Is there any difference in stat if we ascend first then upgrade the stat spheres compared to upgrade stat spheres first then ascend? Will we still get the same unit final stats?
Nothing different. Ascending adds 30% of basic status then the units get the extra status from spheres.

The formula will be:
(Basic Status) * 1.3 + Sphere status.

GeneralG

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
GeneralG
Discord Name
GeneralGiant
1. you've seen this one before in my overview but, why did you choose to not put the chapter 3 srs characters into the summoning crystal gate when you put the chapter 2 srs characters into their gate? I see no reason for those characters to be left out if you did the opposite for the previous chapter.

2. since I put the things i wanted changed into my overview, i'll ask something that doesn't involve core gameplay. an important part of a game is its music as it helps set the tone and mood of a sequence. something that I really enjoyed from the later arcs of bf1 was the increase in music quality and I've noticed it here too, however, some fights (such as the baldr and hod statue fights) use pieces that don't seem to really set the mood (imo). Will you be adding more music to the soundtrack, especially for the upcoming trials?

thank you for deciding to do this q&a, it was much needed and I cannot wait to see some of the responses that will be given.

alexvozian

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
RockAlex
Discord Name
RockAlex
My two Questions:
1. Will be the possibility to lock units like in BF1, not accidentaly sell or fuse them? Soo simple but soo neded imo...
2. When finnaly we all will be able to see normal stats of each type of wapon (i mean % block rate, interception rate, inflirtation dmg, how mutch p atac we need to reach max dmg of wapon, example 1-99 dmg, i have 250 p atac, how mutch dmg i will get from that wapon, cause too many unknown things makes us blinds), alsoo see real stats of all characters (i realize that all fist and rapire units have evasion, but nowhere’s spoken about this and how mutch % evasion rate they have, to be more clear to players)?
Sorry for soo long questions, but i think is very important for us players to know all this thinks, what you think, thank you...

ThisGameGd

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
ThisGameGd
So i played upon release and quit a month later. Pvp has brought me back, but the game is still missing many things, so.

Question 1: Will there ever be a guild system with guild dungeon, bosses.
Question 2: Do you have more content in the works such as, a chat system, more heroes and world bosses

Venterioz

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
VenteriozZ
Discord Name
Venterioz#8095
1. What methods will You use to "catch" exploiters and cheaters in BFTLS? (Maybe also why?)
2. We've got Vargas via summons and Loyalty Program, so I'm sure we'll get more classic BFRPG heroes like Selena: Will we be able to get them with other ways (like LP for Vargas) too, or they will be in free daily summon/limited orbs-only summon? :)

Plebbu

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Plebbu
Discord Name
Plebbu#1073

Hey, everyone! Welcome to our first ever developer Questions & Answers session!

In here, you’re free to ask anything to our developer team, whether it’s about the future of the game, specifics about a feature or about a suggestion you’d like to see happen!

Just make sure to respect these few rules:

• Maximum 2 questions per member.
• Before posting, make sure you’ve read the answered questions in our Q&A in-game news.
• Avoid duplicate questions. You can like someone’s post to show support for their questions.
• Be clear and to the point. A short and well thought-out question is better than a confusing paragraph.
• No off-topic discussions in this thread, please.

This session will end on January 15 at 07:00 am (PST / UTC-8). We will then pick the most interesting questions and publish answers from the team later this month!

Thanks for participating!
- The Last Summoner Team​
Will you guys bring the Avalon event from the old Brave Frontier back in The Last Summoner? and will Avalon Arthur be there?

Mugetsu.

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Mugetsu
Discord Name
Mugetsu
1) will be the possibility that we can have a bot stage that we can try out our team, abilities,see the damege,bc we get etc and see what workes better for the team we want to create?

2) will be the possible to have more "key" buttons like: 1) continue in the quest if the app closed because of battery or because it freez and we have to restart the app to unstuck ,2) unequip units from all the squads etc

That was a very good idea to put this Q&A. Looking forward to your answers.

XionousXXX

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
XionousXXX
I have the medal parade on my quest screen and it says I have hours to complete it for today but it is locked. Why is it giving me a time limit for something it won’t let me access?

Status
Not open for further replies.