Important Q&A Session #4 - Ask Us Anything! [Apr. 19 - 22]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gumi Elie

English Community Manager
Staff member
Discord Name
Elie

Hey, everyone! Welcome to our 4th developer Questions & Answers session!

In here, you’re free to ask anything to our developer team, whether it’s about the future of the game, specifics about a feature or about a suggestion you’d like to see happen!

Before you get started, to improve your questions, have a look at:
• Last Month's Answers: Click HERE!
• Dev Diary #4 Guilds: Click HERE!

Just make sure to respect these few rules:

• Maximum 2 questions per member.
• Avoid duplicate questions. You can like someone’s post to show support for their questions.
• Be clear and to the point. A short and well thought-out question is better than a confusing paragraph.
• No off-topic discussions in this thread, please.

This session will end on April 22 at 07:00 am (PDT / UTC-7). We will then pick the most interesting questions and publish answers from the team in May's Newsletter!

Thanks for participating!
- The Last Summoner Team​

noefzo

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Noefzo
Discord Name
Noefzo
1. With player progression, 4* weapon forge become irrelevant, any plan adding more unique forge weapon like memory weapon ? (maybe sacrifice this 4* weapons to create a better 5* weapon)

2. Any plan updating crystal arena forge with other thing than weapon ? maybe trade 8k arena crystal for arena experience unit (Eggil/riho/yelo)

Venterioz

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
VenteriozZ
Discord Name
Venterioz#8095
1. Will there be "Guild Wars" so Guilds get points to raise in Leaderboard of game?

2. Any chance to get "Lexida" heavy sword reworked and changed type of weapon to (one hand) sword?

Akriloth

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Akriloth
Discord Name
Akriloth
Question 1: Will 6* weapons ever get a well needed buff?! With how easy it is to get 5* weapons as opposed to the time and work put into earning the 6* weapon they really should have a better damage ratio instead of like 1-138 when a 5* has a ratio of like 68-135.

Question 2: Are we going to add some helpful pieces into the game like when using auto your spirits will attack or separating Music from sound effects so that if you want to use other source for music you can turn that off and still have sounds or vice versa?

Teoscorpion91

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Teoscorpion
Discord Name
Teoscorpion
Hello every :coffee::giggle: In this moment I have one question:

Q: The weapon system is not comfortable, will it be changed? and if so, when?

Example:

1. Why not add sorting and filters?
2. Why not add a sale button?
(Selling all selected weapons at once)

Снимок.PNG

I often sell weapons 1*, 2*, 3* and do it very, very difficult.

chikitoji

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
chikitoji
Is Mare poison supposed to be stacked with elza’s or alice’s? I compared 2 games 1 with only mare and the other with mare and elza. Even with the healing from lv6 energy rush I still lost like 30% hp each turn. I lost a lot of arena against much weaker teams because of this.

Are you gonna compensate us if this bug exist?

Tdkanimkos

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
danikaru
Hello ;)
In the new line of questions and answers ask the following questions:
1) Will 1-2 * weapons be removed from the Oren gate?
2) As the cams in the game thought, were my assumptions quick by initiative and with a lot of attacks from my hand?

Evincarful

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Bucha
Hello every:)! The question is:
1) Any plans on updating the sphere system? Frogs are too rare and units not so easy obtainable to comfortably unlock the neccessary skills (not to mention all aviable spheres)
2) When i can spend my book of rare tickets? Previous event was so short I couldn't even react and push the button:rolleyes:

Zeturtle

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zeturtle
Discord Name
(CC) Zeturtle
Hello devs,
Question 1: will you be adding rowgen into bftls which would need a sniper role and reason behind it is that he is a forgotten and op unit back in bf before 1st anniversary?

Question 2: will there be future collab with another franchise?

I still have more questions but I’ll save it for next time

ophiuch

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
ophiuch
Hey Devs, two questions I would like to bring up with you guys are:

1. Are there any plans to add a 100% Heroes of Chapter 4 Summon (with summon crystals) into rotation with the other three, since Chapter 4 is close to / has finished?

2. Are there any plans to increase the rate in which players can obtain "fodder / mob" units? With the introduction of role mastery, it is still a bit difficult to unlock roles for multiple units due to the fact that there is no "unit drop" feature for mobs in TLS yet, and the one main method of obtaining a consistent rate of of Rare Summon Tickets (apart from event farming dungeons), is the Super Royal Parade (which grants 1-5 per run), which costs 50EN for a run, only available once a week, which limits the amount of mobs that a player can summon for to raise units / unlock roles.

Sorry that the second one is a tad long! (hopefully it won't put you off from reading it)
I'll see you again next month for more questions. :giggle:

Corax

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Corax89
Discord Name
Corax
1)How difficult will it be to implement not only weapons that give additional parameters, but also, for example, armor, boots and helmet/tiara, which will change the appearance of the character and also give additional parameters?

2)Are there any plans to change the system of getting game account experience in the near future? It is quite strange to get 1000 exp for an ordinary quest and for a more complex trial or only 250 exp for a bonus ch+ in the Chapter. The higher the level, the harder it is to get the gaming experience. The system is becoming obsolete.

kamin0

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
kamin0
Discord Name
kamin0
1. Will the energy recovery mechanics be reworked? The energy recovery timer is resetting to 4 minutes when you enter quest instead of continuing counting.

2. Will the mechanics of getting points in the arena be reworked? Сonsidering the ladder system, it’s stupid to equal the number of points lost and earned. + You take part of the points when the season starts and never give back.

Gkikr

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Goochkikr
Discord Name
Goochkikr
Q1: I’m currently hoarding gold. Can you add another memory weapon? Like a spear? With 50% buff? Or cannon? 😈 heck even a sword would be fine. Just add one more memory type besides Dual Swords for the higher players at like 140 or 150.

Q2: still processing**

XMAandrewXMA

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
XMAandrewXMA
Discord Name
XMAandrewXMA
Question 1: I know this might be a selfish request or question, but will there be any plans to have a chance of summoning Selena like with vargas or developments of Nyami and Nyala?

Question 2: Will there be any chances of the summon doors in, for say, Karma dungeon, to return so that we may receive the benefits of inside? Like instead of a one time thing, maybe a reset every week or month?

Chioku

2★ Reputation
Question 1: any quality life updates in the works? Personally I'd like to see the filter options that you choose remain active. Right now the units are sorted by who reached LvL 100 last, and that makes for some unorganized boxes.

Question 2: Will there be a way in the future to tell who has special passive buffs, and who doesnt? Julius has a bonus 15% interception rate, but unless you remember it from the news, there's no way of knowing if you go to the units details. It'd be nice to have a "Passive sphere" already unlocked in the skills portion, that (in Julius' case) would say "15% boost to interception".

Ptruong925

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Ptruong925
Question 1: Can we get a page that summarizes recent activity like we received X items or Y units? Sometimes the app lags / freezes and I need to restart the app and am unable to see what I received. For example, opening doors and receiving star bonuses for PVP perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.