What's new

Is BFTLS dying?

Anvil

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
RandHammer
I don't get responses from Gumi in the community, which itself seems very inactive. They are recycling old content. The forge hasn't been getting updated. They haven't updated league 5 standings for the arena since May 22nd.

Anyone else feeling this? Working on the guild update isn't an excuse for no community involvement and not updating the forge...unless it's a team of one or two now.

I hate to be so down on the game, but it's hard to ignore the broken windows.

Last edited:

Larat

4★ Reputation
I don't get responses from Gumi in the community, which itself seems very inactive. They are recycling old content. The forge hasn't been getting updated. They haven't updated league 5 standings for the arena since May 22nd.

Anyone else feeling this? Working on the guild update isn't an excuse for no community involvement and not updating the forge...unless it's a team of one or two now.

I hate to be so down on the game, but it's hard to ignore the broken windows.
Because of an japanese articel from Gumi-Motherconcern about re-structuring, it seems like the Gumi-EU project BFTLS had no big chance for the future.
Because of Pictures of that articel gumi-EU have announced on discord that next Week there will be news about what's going on, but until that they are not allowed to talk about it.
So all we can do at the moment is hope that there is a Chance for Continue the game.
Screenshot_20190609-003838.png

Teoscorpion91

3★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Teoscorpion
Discord Name
Teoscorpion
My phone see the dream where bftls went in to valhalla...

poXpdXkNWlU.jpg

VNNx_LATang.jpg

Yy9mNwckCH0.jpg

UvtlWnUnnNM.jpg

tEK4HeDsmx8.jpg

tXJaeizJTzE.jpg

:cry:

Vannilla

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Vannilla
I wasn't aware of anything (I'm not on Discord), but I just came out from a rather busy period, so the fact that they are reusing past events gave me a breather, so to speak, so I didn't lose any new content.
It's also good for new players I'd say, since Betella is a good unit and it'll certain be useful to "catch up" to the veterans.
Anyway, let's wait and hope for the best.