What's new

I keep facing the same opponent in Arena

Zoraos

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
I agree, lost over 100 points to the same player while trying to get my last daily gate :mad:

PikDaCat

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
PikDaCat
Discord Name
PikDaCat
Dear gumi developers,

whatever you tried to do so as to avoid having to face the same opponent multiple times in a row isn't working.

Sincerely,
a frustrated player.
The arena matchup system may be based on who is closest to you in point value. I think that is the reason why sometimes you get matched up against players who are way stronger than you or weaker than you. Not enough players around your point value play arena at the same time you do, so chances are that if you keep fighting the same person and winning/losing, they are probably the closest in point value to you and nobody else is looking for a match that is closer to your point value. I’ve had this problem a lot in arena and a temporary solution to getting bodied by someone 3 times in a row is just to take a minute break in the hopes that someone else is looking for a match :confused:

Vannilla

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Vannilla
If there's really no one else but the last opponent I faced (regardless of the results of the match), then they should let the timer run out instead of matching me up with the last opponent I faced.
Or give me a spirit that might or might not put up a good fight and give me 1 point or something low like that.
It's certainly better than letting one of the two players lose points for free.
When the timer runs out I can just say "I guess it's a bad time for the rest of the world" and take a break, but if you match me up, and then it's the same person as before, then I'm just going to have a bad experience. Especially if that person has a team I can't win against no matter what (or vice versa, that person has a team that can't win against me no matter what.)

Zoraos

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
yeah, annoying when they match you up within 30 seconds with the same person... so much time left