What's new

Important Dev Diary #2 - New Starters! Pick a “Hero of Elgaia” (Reed, Lucana & more)

gumi Elie

English Community Manager
Staff member
Discord Name
Elie

Read the news: Click HERE!
Discuss this here!

- The Last Summoner Team​

Jellie6

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Jellie6
@gumi Elie,

I have a little question if i watch the pictures of the stats of the units i think that the stats of eru are lot lower then the others?

gumi Elie

English Community Manager
Staff member
Discord Name
Elie
@gumi Elie,

I have a little question if i watch the pictures of the stats of the units i think that the stats of eru are lot lower then the others?
Stats are balanced according to the Unit's strengths and weaknesses. Eru can deal damage to an entire Army with his Burst Mastery.

Jellie6

2★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Jellie6
@gumi Elie

Okay but is that for the others also reed have lead skill for complete army, lucana heals complete army amd nevesky guard the whole army with higher stats. I hope that if you choice for eru that it is not a big mistake with the others because stats wise i don't think eru is good choice

Zoraos

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
Feels Eru needs an SRS skill like the others, he's not going to do much without other SRS units (like helva,shion,krantz,avant) to buff him so it'd be nice if he had either a Dark SRS Brave Burst(Like Blazing Inferno) or an ability similar to nocturance or elemental mastery 4*(5* with ascend) so he has some use on his own and these are rare skills that would be nice to be seen on a free unit.

Last edited:

Zoraos

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
So after thinking about it Eru may be better than I initially thought if being used with 6* spirits :hmm:

RAZOR

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
RazorT
Discord Name
Razor
Nevsky avec son bouclier du roi est très utile pour soigner l'armée tout en offrant un bonus de défense

IAmF3rdie

1★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
F3rdie
Discord Name
IAmF3rdie
I think that Nevsky, imo, is the best unit to have if you want heals and def buff. Hear me out, Nevsky has an ability called King’s Shield, and for those who don’t know, King’s Shield, at 5*, can heal the squad and apply def buff. Now with Nevsky’s New Ability, which applies the WHOLE ARMY King’s Shield, he can basically heal AND increase the defense of the entire army if he has another unit with King’s Shield in his squad! Not Only that, but if his new skill applies to ALL of his current skill, then his other skill, Rock Armor, can basically apply def buff AND atk buff to the entire army! He’s basically Lucana, but not as strong as her heal, but can still heal and most importantly increase the def, where as Lucana can only apply mag buff. So in my opinion, I think Nevsky is the best, but Lucana is good too, if you want raw heal and mag increase.

P.S. I’ve seen the stats of both Nevsky and Lucana, and Nevsky is MUCH MORE Tanky than Lucana. Just saying...
P.P.S. This is only MY OPINION! If you want Nevsky that’s fine, If you want Lucana, that’s fine. If you want any other unit other than Nevsky and Lucana, that’s fine. I just want to say this because is OP but not game breaking OP, more like, f*** you Trial boss OP

Zoraos

4★ Reputation
BFTLS Name
Zolten
Discord Name
Zoraos#5622
Sorry but rock armor will not apply to the entire army only king's shield will, and king's shield is damage mitigation on the first hit(which is only useful against bows) not a defense booster.

Last edited: