Welcome to the official Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner forums!
Please keep the following rules in high regard. They apply to all forums, as well as our Discord Server. They may be edited at any time and will be instantly enforced.
We're counting on you to:
• Stay family-friendly! This community has players of all ages. NSFW content or discussions, even “borderline”, are absolutely off-limits!
• Stay classy! Disrespecting players or gumi representatives is not okay. Joking about autism is not fine. Using “retarded” as an insult won’t fly. Health related issues are not a laughing matter. Saying hurtful derogatory terms like “trap” is transphobic and unacceptable. You do not need a full list, we refer to your common sense.
• Stay safe! Never share or ask for personal information. Never link to suspicious sites or encourage cheating.
• Stay on topic! Refrain from ignoring a subject, purposedly derailing a discussion, or spamming a thread.
We’d prefer focusing on having fun together rather than having to do heavy moderation work, so please take a look at the complete Rules of Conduct below!
Failing to respect any of them may lead to sanctions distributed at our discretion with or without any prior warning, such as the removal of your messages, temporary or permanent bans from the Forums, Discord or the game.
Always be considerate and respectful to your fellow Summoners. We want all players, moderators and gumi Europe staff to feel welcome when participating in any discussion.
• 1.1 Offensive Language: Do not post abusive, vulgar, obscene, sexually oriented or threatening messages directed to someone, as well as anything invasive of a person's privacy or in violation of any law. Harassment, no matter its form or reason, is not tolerated.
• 1.2 Hate speech: Do not post sexual, profane or ethnic slurs or any derogatory message about others.
• 1.3 Shocking content: Do not post images of a sexual, profane or excessively violent nature, no matter in which form of art. We refer to your common sense to stay family-friendly.
• 1.4 Toxicity: Do not post derogatory messages meant to spread negativity around the forums with no other goal in mind. If you cannot contribute in a civil way, simply refrain from posting.
• 1.5 Trolling: Do not post dishonestly or in an inflammatory manner for the sole purpose of upsetting others. A certain form of trolling can be fun, but making other people uncomfortable is not acceptable.
• 1.6 Abuse of capital letters: Do not post sentences entirely written in capital letters, as it only conveys aggressiveness and feels like being attacked. This will instantly turn away anyone who was ready to take some time to read and answer you, which is something we want to avoid.
We expect our community to uphold certain quality of life values that serve the common interest of productive and meaningful discussions.
• 2.1 Spam: Do not post any message irrelevant to the discussion at hand or meant to be annoying. This includes messages that only contain a picture, such as memes/image macros, as well as intentionally short and obscure thread titles.
• 2.2 Leaked information: Do not discuss details of upcoming content that have not been fully unveiled by official sources, such as the product of data mining. If it is not officially announced, it can be erroneous and misleading.
• 2.3 Thread derail: Do not hijack threads, ignoring their main purpose to center them around yourself, or keep a thread derail alive by responding to such unrelated branches of conversation.
• 2.4 Drive by: Do not simply post short inflammatory comments to criticize the subject on hand and call it a day. Negative commentary and unpopular opinions are never frowned upon, but cutting-off any semblance of discussion is not contributing to anything.
• 2.5 Necroposting: Do not post something irrelevant in a very old thread to bring it back up at the top. If a thread hasn't had a reply for several weeks or months, it's probably best left alone. Unless it is fully justified, you should always discuss in newer threads or create new threads.
• 2.6 Off-topic promotion: Do not promote another product or service through PR-like messages, whether or not you have any involvement in. These forums encourage discussions of various passions and hobbies, but are not a platform to help other businesses flourish.
We expect our community to uphold fair play values and avoid scenarios that put others at risk by asking for personal information or promoting forbidden behavior.
• 3.1 Personal information: Do not, by any means, ask for personal information or publish personal information publicly or privately on the forums. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, phone numbers and emails. Such sensitive information could very easily find itself in the wrong hands. Private forum messages must never be shared publicly in any form unless all parties agree.
• 3.2 Multi-account: Do not create and use more than one account at a time on this forum, be it to circumvent a ban, inflate poll votes or any other reasons. Forum accounts must never be shared with anyone.
• 3.3 Cheating: Do not promote the use of bug exploits, explaining how a bug exploit works or encouraging others to discuss how to take advantage of an exploit. This includes glitches within the game as well as the use of third-party program, or any other means of forcing the game to give unfair advantages.
• 3.4 Third-party software: Do not link to or encourage discussions of hacking, account trading or data mining sites. Emulation is a generally accepted topic, although unsupported officially, but other subjects mentioned above are all forbidden activities that we do not wish to see discussed.
Thank you for keeping the forums awesome for everyone!
- The Last Summoner Team